Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FabYOUlousity Style Services

I am so excited to introduce FabYOUlousity-personal style services by yours truly, Brynlea Cunniff! I've always had a passion for fashion, style, organization and even more more important, sharing that love with other women! I've turned my passion for fashion into a new career!

About me: I'm married to a wonderful man, born in Alabama (Roll Tide), raised in Texas, went to Texas Tech University (Wreck Em) and am currently living in the North Dallas area. I have been a teacher for 8 years (3 years of 7th grade ELA and 5 years of high school English) and am a Certified Personal Trainer. Now that I am approaching 30 (flirty and thriving), I am branching out and following my dream- to be a personal stylist to the everyday woman!

FabYOUlousity is a service that offers:
1. Closet Interventions (clean-outs, organization, wardrobe reinvention)
2. Personal Styling
3. Personal Shopping
4. Makeup/Makeup Tutorials
5. Personal Training

I'm feeling so blessed and am enjoying every single new client! Email me if interested. I will be uploading my menu and pricing soon!

Be fabYOUlous,

Brynlea Cunniff
fabyoulousity@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment